Do you struggle trying to find healthy snacks for your kids to eat? Are you battling your children’s taste buds every day trying to find variety but also healthy at the same time? Look no further. We have come up with a list of 10 healthy snacks that your children can get and will like! They are easy to make or easy to buy and they are great to take on the go as well or even as snacks to send in with your child to school. Take it from us, this list is a life saver!
- Frozen Yogurt Grapes – These would be the perfect afternoon snack on a hot summer day. Freeze the grapes and dip into yogurt, put them back in the freezer, give it an hour or two and then serve them!
- Sweet and Crunchy- Having a sandwich baggie full of purple grapes and sugar snap peas. A super easy, healthy and tasty treat for kids to have!
- Frozen Yogurt Pops – All you need are yogurt, bananas, mixed berries and honey. Follow these easy steps to create these easy to make snacks! Instead of giving your child a lollipop or a piece of candy, replace with this!
- Peanut Butter – You can literally serve peanut butter with anything – apples, celery, crackers, bread, banana – as a parent you can switch this up all the time – it can never get old – and it is super quick.
- Aussie Bites – “Granola Bites” are a fun little snack to make. It takes about 15 minutes to bake and make. Click here for the recipe.
- Apple Sandwiches with Almond Butter and Granola – Just look at this amazing snack! How exciting would it be to eat this? Takes about 5 minutes to make and a fun snack for everyone, even adults! Get the recipe here.
- Avocado Toast – Although you might think that your child may not like avocado or tomatoes, but the combination together is a really great treat! All you need is a toaster, bread, avocado, tomato and some seasoning. Click here to find the specific recipe.
- Hummus and Carrots – In a crunch? Hummus and carrots are quick to set up and get ready as well as healthy!
- Strawberry and Goat Cheese Sandwich– split a muffin in half and spread goat cheese on it and cut strawberries. A super yummy snack.