Want To Write For Teach.Workout.Love?
Teach.Workout.Love is looking for Guest Blogging Contributors! This blog is dedicated to working moms by sharing educational advice through means of personal stories, recommendations, and reviews. We are looking for moms who want to share their stories and bloggers who are interested in broadening their blogging audience and writing portfolio. Guest blogging on similar niche blogs is the perfect place for you to increase your page authority on Google.
Do you have some great stories or advice to share? Then write for us! We want you!
What Can I Write About?
Teach.Workout.Love is currently looking for contributors in the following areas:
- Working Moms
- Military Spouses
- Parenting Tips
- Health + Fitness
Guest Blogging Guidelines
Being a working mom and freelance writer, I am always looking to work with others. If you are interested in guest blogging, here are some guidelines to follow when writing:
- 800-1,000 words per post
- Please provide a specific keyword to go with your post
- The topic must be approved prior to sending the article
- Must include a featured, pinnable image
- Must include keywords in the post
- Picture of the author along with a bio and link to your own blog
- Links can be to your own blog posts, but no affiliate links
- You may not republish your guest post to your own blog afterward
- We may edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness
- A title checked with Coschedule Headline Analyzer and includes your keyword
Questions? Please email email@example.com
Guest post examples we love
Want to see what we’re looking for? Below are some wonderful guest blog posts from fellow moms!
How to submit the article?
Use the Google Form below to submit your information and feel free to email us if you have any questions.