Want To Write For T.W.L?
T.W.L (Teach.Workout.Love) is looking for Guest Blogging Contributors! This motherhood blogging community is dedicated to working moms + military spouses. Motherhood involves teaching + loving your children daily with hopes to fit in self-care + fitness sometimes. Together we are sharing educational advice through means of personal stories, recommendations, and reviews.
We are looking for working moms who want to share their stories and bloggers who are interested in broadening their blogging audience and writing portfolio. Guest blogging on similar niche blogs is the perfect place for you to increase your page authority on Google.
Do you have some great stories or advice to share? Then write for us! We want you!
What Can I Write About?
T.W.L is currently looking for contributors in the following areas:
- Working Moms
- Working Mom Resources
- Military Spouses
- Parenting Tips
- Health + Fitness
- Food + Nutrition
- Skin care
We are open for a broad range of topics as long as they will benefit our audience (working moms + military spouses). Please run it by us before writing the article. We will then add you as a contributor and you’ll be able to add articles to be approved.
Guest Blogging Guidelines
Being a working mom and freelance writer, I am always looking to work with others. If you are interested in guest blogging, here are some guidelines to follow when writing:
- 800-1,000 words per post
- Please provide a specific keyword to go with your post
- The topic must be approved prior to sending the article
- Use subheadings – H2 or H3
- Must include a featured images
- Must include keywords in the post
- Picture of the author along with a bio and link to your own blog
- Links can be to your own blog posts, but no affiliate links
- You may not republish your guest post to your own blog afterward
- We may edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Inquire within about Dofollow Links
- Publish time for a guest post is within 30 days of approval, sponsored posts take priority
- A title checked with Coschedule Headline Analyzer and includes your keyword
- 1 Link for every 100 words
- PLEASE EDIT YOUR WORK! Use spell check and Yoast SEO to help with the editing. As a reminder, no more than 20 words in a sentence – they tend to not pass the readability test.
- You MUST have a profile picture and bio in order to publish an article.
When will my article post?
As a guest blogging community, we have many guest bloggers interested in posting. In order for each article to be optimized correctly, we try to post 1-2 articles daily. That being said, our guest blogging timeline for an article posting is no earlier than 30 days from your article’s approval date. Understand that we work to optimize your article as best we can and want to make sure we get to every guest blogger that submits a post into our guest blogging community. If you are on a time deadline, we do offer premium posting positions.
No double submissions.
Don’t do it. Do not send us an article that has been submitted elsewhere unless you have formally withdrawn it (emailing to say the article has been published elsewhere). We put a lot of time into editing submissions. If we use that resource only to discover you have decided to publish your article in another outlet, you will no longer be welcome to publish with us.
Questions? Please email [email protected]
Guest post examples we love
Want to see what we’re looking for? Below are some wonderful guest blog posts from fellow moms!
How to submit the article?
Please contact us with topic ideas. Once the topic is approved, you will be given access to the TWL WordPress page. You will be provided with a user name and password to upload your article, author’s bio and any pictures to the site. If you like to post again, you can log back in and submit another article. Want to write more than two articles? Become one of our top contributors! Submissions are published within 2-5 weeks from article approval date.